Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Best Christmas Gift Ever

I'd like to introduce you to Chip Shagwell-Stone.

He arrived early on December 29th weighing in at 8 lbs and measuring 19 inches.

He is the most amazing, cutest, most kissable, softest, sweet-smellingest baby in the whole wide world.



He also has his Momma's attitude, as clearly shown in this photo:



Ever seen a kid with a better WTF face than this? Notice the hand ready to bitch-slap, too.

I am head over heels in love with my youngest son. He is the ulimate Christmas gift.

7 comments:

Outburst said...

Awesome!
I can definitely see the old man in the features, trying to analuze what's going on.
Congrats and enjoy. =D

Callie said...

YAY!!!!

He's completely adorable, Penny. Sorry I got the date wrong on my blog. :-S

Congrats to you and Mossy.

(((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

The pimp hand is strong with this one...

He's gorgeous, Penny! Congratulations! Be sure to smooch the baby for me. :)

Motherdear said...

I wish you could bottle that new-baby smell...I love sniffing their little heads. Wish I could have been there with you to share the joy, darlin'. It stinks being so far removed from those you love, especially during these happiest of events!

I'd like to close with a joke (and someone, PLEASE laugh! My sense of humor has been called into question lately!)

"Congratulations on the birth of your son, Penny! We all knew you had it in you!"

Love you all!
Mom

Larry said...

ROTFL.

"...had it in you!"

Congratulations again.

That kid is a natural with the pimp hand. I have a suit to pass on to him some day...when he's ready...if he's ready.

duff said...

congrats, penny :)

lowk said...

Congrats beautiful!!! Happy your new addition finally arrived safe and sound. But on to more important things. Who won the pool and what was the size?? (of your new bra ??)