Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nooooooooo!

This can't be happening.

Seriously!

I have to admit I did a dance of joy when Sara's character left, greatly mourned the death of Warrick. But I cannot bear to think of a CSI show without Grissom.

It. Just. Won't. Work.

Why are all the good ones leaving?

Why can't Horatio from CSI: Miami take a long walk off a short pier instead? Then I might actually WATCH that show.

There are three shows that I try to catch on a regular basis: CSI: LV, House and Corner Gas*.

Well, Wilson is leaving House, this is Corner Gas' last season and now Grissom is leaving?

What the hell am I going to watch now?


*Corner Gas is a Canadian show that has been playing here for several years, but just started playing in the States. It's a simple, funny and very inoffensive show that is one of the few I can watch with my kids and not have to worry about awkward scenes or language...and it just cracks me up. If you get a chance, watch it!

2 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

I think they're trying to follow the Law & Order recipe and prove that you can turn over all your characters and still run the show. Although L&O is getting a little long in the tooth.

Not sure if CSI will ever be the same after this

Callie said...

Wilson is leaving House?????

I seriously need to keep up with the dirt on my TV shows.