Thursday, July 3, 2008

Starting Over

Okay, I have to admit, seeing as my DH is blogging again, I feel the compulsion to do the same. I have been blogging over the past couple of years (under a different name) but it was more of a "real life" blog than the Penny stuff. I've realized I missed Penny. Hell, I think I even missed Kal (but apparently he didn't miss me since he locked me out of his blog, the dirty bastard).

Bringing Penny back is very much akin to slipping back into a favourite pair of worn slippers.

I have absolutely bubkis to write about, but hey, that never stopped me before.

This blog should be a pretty good outlet for those pregnancy related rants and whines that are always bubbling under the surface.

Not sure how much I'll write, but I'll give it a try for a while and see how it goes.

2 comments:

Larry said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Penny's back.

I am not saying this to be mean, but, if I do move to Canada, it would be in the Rockies. When I finally do get out of St. Louis, I am aiming for Colorado. A nice resort town. Everyone needs accountants, right?

Welcome back, now I have to go check Ma...Mossy's blog

duff said...

penny! glad you're back. i'll get my link updated (i think it points to some sort of icelandic sales blog or something right now) the next time i'm on. i just finished a 3-hour post, and i'm afraid i'm too fried to get into my template and tinker with links right now.

hope you're doing well- and congrats!